Welcome to Day Three of the Virginia Tank & Maxi sponsored by The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe!! Today we’re working on the skirt.
It’s day three and it’s time to work on the skirt and pockets.
BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
Find the Adult pattern HERE
Find the Kids’ patter HERE
OPTIONS FOR THE WOMEN’S VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI PATTERN INCLUDE:
- Tank top with optional built-in bra
- Separate full bust adjustment (FBA) pattern pieces for the tank and bra
- Knee length or Maxi length skirt
- Skirt can be made from woven or knit fabric
- Tank top has two neckline options in the front and two neckline options in the back
- Dress can be made with knit waistband or elastic casing
- Maternity option
- Sizes XXS-5XL (Adult) & 2-18 (Kids)
Here’s your Day Three video Tutorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI SEW ALONG IS HERE.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Four of our Virginia Sew Along and Tutorial. This pattern is one I wear all the time! I know you’ll love it as much as I do!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your DAY TWO progress HERE, and your DAY THREE progress HERE for your chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $40 gift card to The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe.