Welcome to Day Two of the Virginia Tank & Maxi Sew Along sponsored by The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe!
It’s day two and I’m ready to get my sewing on! You ready for a Tank? Me too!
BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
Find the Adult pattern HERE
Find the Kids’ patter HERE
OPTIONS FOR THE WOMEN’S VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI PATTERN INCLUDE:
- Tank top with optional built-in bra
- Separate full bust adjustment (FBA) pattern pieces for the tank and bra
- Knee length or Maxi length skirt
- Skirt can be made from woven or knit fabric
- Tank top has two neckline options in the front and two neckline options in the back
- Dress can be made with knit waistband or elastic casing
- Maternity option
- Sizes XXS-5XL (Adult) & 2-18 (Kids)
Whether we’re just making a tank or we’re making the dress, today we’ll cover the entire bodice!
Here’s Your Day Two tutorial:
Need Some extra help with your bands?
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI SEW ALONG IS HERE.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Three of our Virginia Sew Along and Tutorial. This pattern is one I wear all the time! I know you’ll love it as much as I do!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE and your DAY TWO progress HERE for your chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $40 gift card to The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe.