Welcome to Day Four of the Virginia Tank & Maxi sponsored by The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe!! Today we’re doing some fun stuff.
It’s day four and it’s time to work on the waistband for our skirt and working on a dress with a waistband.
BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
Find the Adult pattern HERE
Find the Kids’ patter HERE
OPTIONS FOR THE WOMEN’S VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI PATTERN INCLUDE:
- Tank top with optional built-in bra
- Separate full bust adjustment (FBA) pattern pieces for the tank and bra
- Knee length or Maxi length skirt
- Skirt can be made from woven or knit fabric
- Tank top has two neckline options in the front and two neckline options in the back
- Dress can be made with knit waistband or elastic casing
- Maternity option
- Sizes XXS-5XL (Adult) & 2-18 (Kids)
Here’s your Day Three video tutorial:
Need more help with the band of your skirt?
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI SEW ALONG IS HERE.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Five of our Virginia Sew Along and Tutorial. This pattern is one I wear all the time! I know you’ll love it as much as I do!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your DAY TWO progress HERE, your DAY THREE progress HERE, and your DAY FOUR progress HERE for your chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $40 gift card to The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe.
As always, we’re here to help if you need it! Join us HERE and on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest. We’re everywhere you are.
Leave a Reply