It’s the final day of the Shenanigan Skort Sew Along sponsored by Surge Fabric Shop! You can win big and you have weekend to finish up and enter!
Today we’re finishing the skort up by adding the waistband. I don’t know about you but I have loved making the Shenanigan Skort and I’m dying to make more if I can find the time!
BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
OPTIONS FOR THE ADULT AND KIDS SHENANIGAN SKORT PATTERN INCLUDE:
- Adult: 3 rise heights, including a maternity option; Kids: 3 rise heights – mid and high for sizes 2-6 and low, mid, and high for sizes 7-18
- 3 lengths for the skirt – Sporty Spice, Safe, and Prudent; Kids: 3 lengths for the skirt – Athletic, Mid-Thigh, and Knee Length
- Gusseted shorts
- Optional flounce
- Optional tennis pocket and credit card pocket
- Adults: 4 lengths for the knit shorts; Kids: 6 lengths for the knit shorts/leggings
- Can be worn as standalone skirt or workout shorts
- Sizes XXS-5XL (Adult) & 2-18 (Kids)
Still need the patterns?
It’s to finish this all up!
HERE’S YOUR DAY FIVE TUTORIAL:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR THIS SEW ALONG! THE SHENANIGAN SKORT SEW ALONG HAS COME TO A CLOSE AND I LOVE THE SKORTS I MADE!
WE’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR DAY FIVE OF OUR SHENANIGAN SKORT SEW ALONG AND TUTORIAL.
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your Day TWO progress HERE, your Day THREE progress HERE , and your Day FOUR progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 5oo4 gift card! If you want to win the GRAND PRIZE, a $50 gift card to Surge Fabric Shop, finish up your skort and follow the instructions HERE! You have all weekend to finish so get to it!