It’s time to start sewing out Leslie and Lester tops and I’m excited! Day two here we come!
Today we’re working on the pockets for our Leslie and Lester. I’ll cover how to handle the kangaroo pocket as well as the welt pockets.
IF YOU STILL NEED THE LESLIE AND LESTER PATTERNS YOU CAN FIND THEM HERE.
Before we get started let’s talk about the patterns:
The Leslie Top, Tunic, and Dress includes:
- Women’s sizes XXS – 5XL
- Men’s sizes XS – 6XL
- Top (hem or band), Tunic (hem, band, or curved hem), and Dress (hem or band)… *tunic and dress options offered in Leslie only
- Three-piece hood or a shawl collar in two height options for Leslie and one height for Lester
- FBA (full bust adjustment) pattern piece for Leslie
- Hemmed, cuffs or thumbhole cuffs
- Short or long sleeves
- Kangaroo pocket or welt pocket
- Check out this YouTube video of all of our testers’ versions!
Scared of zippers? Trust me, we make it easy. Between awesome technical drawings and fantastic tutorial videos, we promise you’ll be able to conquer your fear of zippers in no time. Then we’ll even make it extra fancy by showing you how to cover your seam allowance with twill tape so your finished item will look store-bought!
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE INFO:
ARE YOU READY FOR DAY TWO? ME TOO!
Here’s your day two video tutorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR LESTER AND LESTER TODAY!
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day three of our Leslie and Lester Sew Along and Tutorial. You’re going to love everything about this pattern.