HEY THERE!!!!! It’s the final day of the Leslie and Lester Sew Along.
IF YOU STILL NEED THE LESLIE AND LESTER PATTERNS YOU CAN FIND THEM HERE.
Before we get started let’s talk about the patterns:
The Leslie Top, Tunic, and Dress includes:
- Women’s sizes XXS – 5XL
- Men’s sizes XS – 6XL
- Top (hem or band), Tunic (hem, band, or curved hem), and Dress (hem or band)… *tunic and dress options offered in Leslie only
- Three-piece hood or a shawl collar in two height options for Leslie and one height for Lester
- FBA (full bust adjustment) pattern piece for Leslie
- Hemmed, cuffs or thumbhole cuffs
- Short or long sleeves
- Kangaroo pocket or welt pocket
Scared of zippers? Trust me, we make it easy. Between awesome technical drawings and fantastic tutorial videos, we promise you’ll be able to conquer your fear of zippers in no time. Then we’ll even make it extra fancy by showing you how to cover your seam allowance with twill tape so your finished item will look store-bought!
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE INFO:
Are you ready for our FINAL DAY of the Leslie and Lester Sew Along? I’m super excited!
Here’s your day five video tutorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR THE LESTER AND LESTER SEW ALONG! Check out my makes:
Thank you for sewing this with me! I had a super fun time! Never stop sewing and never stop growing.
If you’d like to win a $50 Joann Fabric gift card go HERE to find out how to enter!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, DayTWO progress HERE, Day THREE progress HERE, and Day FOUR progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week.