It’s the Key West Sew Along sponsored by Raspberry Creek Fabrics! Today we sew and I’m sew sew ready!!
Don’t have the pattern? Get your pattern HERE
Find all the Sew Along info HERE
Before we get started let’s take a closer look at the pattern details:
The Key West Bikini, Tank, and Dress includes:
- Directions for a bikini, tank, tankini, knee-length dress, and maxi dress with built-in bra
- High, gathered neckline with optional keyhole cutout,
- Regular and FBA Bra and Bodice included, which means this can accommodate cups A-F,
- Maternity Bodice ideal for the second and third trimester (first trimester is fine in regular bodice),
- Directions for removable swim cups
- Options for 2 or 3 loops on the back cut out.
- Hem of tank can be hemmed or have a band,
- Based on our women’s size chart XXS-5XL, and
- Enough room through the abdomen to enjoy all the food and drink you want without feeling like a sausage. Yeah, I said that out loud. This tankini is not a tight fit through the abdomen, so if you’re using it for swim, I suggest the hem band. Want it tighter? Ask for help in the Facebook group! That’s an easy adjustment!
Today we’re sewing. We start with the Bikini. This was super fun for me; I hope it is for you too!
Here’s your Day Two video tutorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE KEY WEST SEW ALONG IS IN FULL SWING.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Three of our Key West Sew Along and Tutorial.
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE and your Day TWO progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $50 gift card to Raspberry Creek Fabrics!