It’s the Key West Sew Along sponsored by Raspberry Creek Fabrics! Who’s excited? I’m so stinking excited I can’t contain myself!
Don’t have the pattern? Get your pattern HERE
Find all the Sew Along info HERE
Before we get started let’s take a closer look at the pattern details:
The Key West Bikini, Tank, and Dress includes:
- Directions for a bikini, tank, tankini, knee-length dress, and maxi dress with built-in bra
- High, gathered neckline with optional keyhole cutout,
- Regular and FBA Bra and Bodice included, which means this can accommodate cups A-F,
- Maternity Bodice ideal for the second and third trimester (first trimester is fine in regular bodice),
- Directions for removable swim cups
- Options for 2 or 3 loops on the back cut out.
- Hem of tank can be hemmed or have a band,
- Based on our women’s size chart XXS-5XL, and
- Enough room through the abdomen to enjoy all the food and drink you want without feeling like a sausage. Yeah, I said that out loud. This tankini is not a tight fit through the abdomen, so if you’re using it for swim, I suggest the hem band. Want it tighter? Ask for help in the Facebook group! That’s an easy adjustment!
Today we’re assembling that pesky pattern! Here’s your Day One video tutorial:
NEED HELP PRINTING? CHECK OUT THIS SEWING SCHOOL TUTORIAL:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE KEY WEST SEW ALONG HAS BEGUN.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Two of our Key West Sew Along and Tutorial. I can’t wait to get sewing. I haven’t made this one in a long time so I’m ready!!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $50 gift card to Raspberry Creek Fabrics!