It’s the DAY THREE Key West Sew Along sponsored by Raspberry Creek Fabrics! I can’t believe it’s day three already! My fabric has finally arrived so I am super ready to make at least one more Key West this week!
Don’t have the pattern? Get your pattern HERE
Find all the Sew Along info HERE
BEFORE WE GET STARTED LET’S LOOK AT THE PATTERN DETAILS:
The Key West Bikini, Tank, and Dress includes:
- Directions for a bikini, tank, tankini, knee-length dress, and maxi dress with built-in bra
- High, gathered neckline with optional keyhole cutout,
- Regular and FBA Bra and Bodice included, which means this can accommodate cups A-F,
- Maternity Bodice ideal for the second and third trimester (first trimester is fine in regular bodice),
- Directions for removable swim cups
- Options for 2 or 3 loops on the back cut out.
- Hem of tank can be hemmed or have a band,
- Based on our women’s size chart XXS-5XL, and
- Enough room through the abdomen to enjoy all the food and drink you want without feeling like a sausage. Yeah, I said that out loud. If you’re using it for swim, I suggest the hem band. Want it tighter? Ask for help in the Facebook group! That’s an easy adjustment!
Today we’re working on the Tank/Tankini/Dress. This pattern has seriously been so refreshing for me! I LOVE IT!
Here’s your Day Three video tutorial:
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE and your Day TWO progress HERE and your Day THREE progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 5oo4 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. Sew with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $50 gift card to Raspberry Creek Fabrics!