IT’S DAY FOUR OF THE CASSIDY AND KIDS’ CASSIDY SEW ALONG SPONSORED BY STONEMOUNTAIN & DAUGHTER FABRICS! Let’s work on that skirt!
Today we’re working on the sleeves! But First…
LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
The Cassidy and Kids’ Cassidy Sew Along is sponsored by Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics!
Here’s some info on the pattern: Women’s sizes
- XXS – 5XL and Kids’ sizes 0-3m – 14
- Crew or scoop necklines
- Regular and FBA Bodice (on women’s!)
- Nursing option (woot woot!)
- Sleeveless, Short, 3/4, or long sleeves.
- Sleeves can be hemmed or finished with ruffles or bell options
- Peplum, knee, and maxi skirt length options for the dress
- Dress, ruffles, bells, and bands can be made from woven or knit fabrics
- Dress can be hemmed or finished with a band or ruffle
- Optional pockets for the dress (kids’ pockets start at size 18-24m)
Today we’re gathering! ALL THE GATHERING! HA! It’s skirt day.
Here’s today tutorial:
Need help gathering? Here’s a Sewing School tutorial just fo you:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE CASSIDY & KIDS’ CASSIDY SEW ALONG IS IN FULL SWING.
We’ll see you tomorrow for the FINAL DAY of our Cassidy & Kids’ Cassidy Sew Along and Tutorial. This pattern is absolutely super fun!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your Day TWO progress HERE, and your Day THREE progress HERE, and Day FOUR progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $30 gift card to Stonemountain and Daughter Fabrics