This listing is for the bundle of both Cassidy Peplum and Dress PDF sewing patterns.
- Women’s sizes XXS – 5XL and Kids’ sizes 0-3m – 14
- Crew or scoop necklines
- Regular and FBA Bodice (on women’s!)
- Nursing option (woot woot!)
- Sleeveless, Short, 3/4, or long sleeves.
- Sleeves can be hemmed or finished with ruffles or bell options
- Peplum, knee, and maxi skirt length options for the dress
- Dress, ruffles, bells, and bands can be made from woven or knit fabrics
- Dress can be hemmed or finished with a band or ruffle
- Optional pockets for the dress (kids’ pockets start at size 18-24m)
- Check out these awesome YouTube videos of our testers’ creations for the adult version and the kids’ version!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Cassidy Peplum and Dress pattern is available for women’s sizes XXS-5XL. The Kids’ Cassidy Peplum and Dress pattern is available for sizes 0-3m through 14. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image. Looking for pants to pair with it? We highly recommend you check out the Women’s Ninja Pants or Kids’ Ninja Leggings, or the Kids’ Rachel Knit Pants.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions. We’d love to see you in our Facebook group too!