Welcome to Day FIVE of the Virginia Tank & Maxi sponsored by The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe!! It’s the final day, let’s do something fun!
Today we’re not only making a dress with elastic casing but we’ll hem our skirt and our dresses!
BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
Find the Adult pattern HERE
Find the Kids’ patter HERE
OPTIONS FOR THE WOMEN’S VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI PATTERN INCLUDE:
- Tank top with optional built-in bra
- Separate full bust adjustment (FBA) pattern pieces for the tank and bra
- Knee length or Maxi length skirt
- Skirt can be made from woven or knit fabric
- Tank top has two neckline options in the front and two neckline options in the back
- Dress can be made with knit waistband or elastic casing
- Maternity option
- Sizes XXS-5XL (Adult) & 2-18 (Kids)
Here’s your Day FIVE video turorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR THE VIRGINIA TANK & MAXI SEW ALONG!
I hope you enjoyed this week as much as I did. This pattern is one I wear all the time! I know you’ll love it as much as I do!
We’ve made so many things this week:
- Maxi Skirt
- Dress with Waistband
- Dress with Elastic Casing
I can’t wait to wear all my lovely makes! Check out my makes:
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your DAY TWO progress HERE, your DAY THREE progress HERE, your DAY FOUR progress HERE for your chance to win a $15 gift card! Show us your final product HERE for your chance to win the GRAND PRIZE, a $40 gift card to The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe.