This listing is for the Nancy Raglan and Rocket Raglan patterns. These patterns will blow you away with all of the options that they include. The Nancy Raglan and Rocket Raglan truly are staple pieces for your capsule sewing.
The Nancy Raglan includes:
- 5 bodice styles: Shirt, Tunic, A-line Dress, Swing Dress, Layered Dress (A-line with a loose fit overlay)
- 4 sleeve lengths: Short, 3/4, Long, Extra Long
- 4 neckline options: Crew, V-neck, Hood, Cowl
- 3 sleeve finishes: Hemmed, Cuffs, Thumbhole Cuffs
- Nursing access via invisible zippers and including a modesty panel. The nursing access is available on all styles except the layered dress.
- Maternity with ruched sides. The maternity option is included with all styles except the layered dress.
- Other options include: side vents on the tunic, pockets on the swing dress, and a banded bottom for the shirt and tunic.
- Sizes XXS – 5XL
The Rocket Raglan includes:
- Multiple neckline options
- Lined Hood (sizes 2-14)
- Short, Three-quarter, and Long sleeves each with the option to finish with a hem or cuff
- Multiple Bodice Lengths
- Shirt banded or hemmed
- Tunic banded or hemmed
- Dress length with optional inseam pockets
- See the last image for the yardage and notions required.
- Sizes 0-3m through 14
Don’t forget to get it with the Ryan Raglan. You can save even more with a bundle: Nancy and Ryan Raglan Bundle, Ryan and Rocket Raglan Bundle, and the Nancy, Ryan, and Rocket Family Bundle!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions. We’d love to see you in our Facebook group, Pinterest, and on Instagram too!
There are no reviews yet.