The Girls’ Sydney Peplum and Dress is a great way to make the perfect play dress and the perfect party dress for the girls in your life! Packed with loads of options, you’ll want to snatch this up!
The Girls’ Sydney Peplum and Dress PDF sewing pattern includes the following:
- Multiple neckline options!
- The front neckline can be Scoop or V-neck.
- The back neckline can be High, Low scoop, or V-neck.
- Fully Lined Bodice
- Short, Three-quarter, and Long sleeves
- Multiple Skirt Options!
- Half Circle – Peplum, Knee (right at or below the knee), and Maxi Lengths
- Full Circle – Peplum and Knee (right at or below the knee) Lengths
- See the last image for yardage and notions required. This pattern requires 1/4″ clear elastic in the neckline.
- Sizes 0-3m through 14
- Don’t forget to grab the Women’s Sydney Peplum and Dress! You can save an extra $2 when you buy both!
- We’ve put together a quick highlight video of the Women’s and Girls’ versions here. Enjoy!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Women’s Sydney Peplum and Dress pattern is available for sizes 0-3m-14. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image. Don’t forget the women in your life! Grab the Women’s Sydney Peplum and Dress and save an extra $2!