The Sydney Peplum and Dress is a fantastic way to dress up your day or get ready for a night out! Packed with loads of options, you’ll want to snatch this up and get to work.
The Sydney Peplum and Dress PDF sewing pattern includes the following:
- Women’s Regular and Full Bust Adjustment (FBA) pattern pieces are both included
- Women’s Lift Up nursing option included
- Multiple neckline options!
- The front neckline can be Jewel, Scoop, or V-neck.
- The back neckline can be High, Low scoop, or V-neck.
- Fully Lined Bodice
- Short, Elbow, Three-quarter, and Long sleeves
- Multiple Skirt Options!
- Half Circle – Peplum, Knee, Tea, and Maxi Lengths
- Full Circle – Peplum and Knee Lengths
- Women’s Sizes XXS-5XL
- Kids’ Sizes 0-3m through 14
- See the last images for yardage and notions required. This pattern requires clear elastic in the neckline.
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.