I’m not generally a one-piece swimsuit person, but help me, Rhonda! This swimsuit rocks my world! Rhonda is a beautifully seamed one-piece swimsuit with so many lovely colorblocking opportunities. This suit includes a regular or FBA (full bust adjustment) front bodice with cup sizing A-F and a corresponding built-in shelf bra (removable swim cups optional!). You can choose from a regular or ruched front bottom panel. Rhonda features a square neckline and either a regular higher cut leg or a lower retro cut leg.
The Rhonda Swimsuit includes:
- Sizing is based on our women’s size chart from XXS-5XL
- Knit fabric with 50% 4-way stretch
- Regular or FBA (full bust adjustment) front bodice. Cup sizing A-F.
- Built-in shelf bra with cup sizing (and optional removal swim cup instructions)
- Square neckline
- Regular or ruched front bottom panel
- Regular higher cut leg or lower retro cut leg
- You can see all of our testers’ great versions here!
- Check out the Kids’ Rhonda Swimsuit or save more by buying the BUNDLE!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures and videos for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible!