You won’t want to walk away from this lovely, floaty, easy to wear top, tunic or dress! Renee’s front and back necklines are bound and the raglan sleeve gathered with elastic. Choose from top, tunic, short dress or long dress lengths. Sleeve lengths are cap, short, 3/4 or long and can be finished with elastic for a bishop sleeve or hemmed for a bell sleeve. You may also choose to add waist elastic and/or a waist sash.
The Renee Top, Tunic, and Dress features:
- A semi-relaxed bodice designed for apparel woven fabrics such as rayon challis or bubble crepe.
- Bust darts with cup sizing and extensive fitting information inside the tutorial (don’t be scared!)
- Raglan sleeves ‘puffed’ at the top with elastic
- Top, tunic, short dress or long dress lengths
- Can be made with bell sleeves (hemmed), or with bishop sleeves (elastic in hem)
- Sleeves can be cap, short, three-quarter length, or long
- Instructions for (optional) waist elastic and/or a sash
- Sizing XXS-5XL based on our women’s size chart (see last image for size chart)
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Renee Top, Tunic, and Dress includes sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last images. Interested in trying something to go with it? We recommend the Zen Pants or the Rita Skirt