Can’t choose between a skirt or pants? Now you don’t have to! Florence is a WOVEN pattern based on our women’s size chart for a pair of flowy, comfortable culotte-style shorts, capris, or pants. The Florence Pants feature multiple rises and hem lengths, waistband options, maternity options, two side outseam lengths, and gorgeous full legs that mimic a floaty skirt! If you want a knit version, make sure to check out the Mingo Pants!
The Florence Shorts, Pants, and Capris include:
- Sizing is based on our women’s size chart from 0-28
- Lightweight woven fabric with little to no stretch
- Optional French Seams instructions
- 3 Rises: Low/Maternity, Mid, and High
- 3 Inseam Lengths: Shorts, Capris, or Pants
- 2 Outseam Lengths
- 6 Waistband Options: Encased elastic (knit or woven), Foldover Yoga (knit), Contour (knit), Exposed Elastic, Maternity Over Belly (knit), Maternity Contour Under Belly (knit)
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures and videos for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible!