The Clara Overalls is a PDF sewing pattern for relaxed fit overalls based on our women’s size chart. The Clara overalls feature a front placket (hello, nursing access!), front and back yokes, and multiple hem, side coverage, and pocket options. They are even maternity friendly! Get comfy, functional, and cute all in one great pattern!
The Clara Overalls Pattern features:
- PDF pattern and separate tutorial for woven fabrics (with lots of extra fitting info!)
- XXS – 5XL sizing based on our women’s size chart (see last image)
- Regular or Maternity bodice
- 3 Armsyce Side Coverages: High, Mid, and Low/Maternity
- 6 Hem Lengths: 2.5″, 5″, 7″ and 9″ Shorts, Capri and Pants
- 3 Leg Finishes: Hemmed, elastic or drawstring
- 4 Pocket Options: Side Seam Front Patch, Large or Small Front Patch and Back Pockets
- Strap Finishes with traditional overall hardware, strap tie or snap/button
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. A Projector file is also included. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Clara pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last images. Want to make matching overalls with your kiddo? Check out the Kids’ Clara Overalls! Don’t forget you can save more by buying the Clara Overalls Bundle!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions. We’d love to see you in our Facebook group, Pinterest, and on Instagram too!
There are no reviews yet.