A PDF sewing pattern for a bateau neck top, tunic or dress. The Audrey Top and Dress features a timeless silhouette bodice with a bateau neckline and cap, short, elbow, 3/4 or long sleeves. From there, YOU choose your skirt for the look you desire. Fitted, A-line or half circle options in every length from crop to maxi. There’s even a mermaid option and pockets for the half circle skirt! You can also make the half circle and fitted skirts as separates. From chic casual to elegant dramatic, Audrey can do it all.
The Audrey Top and Dress features:
- PDF pattern and separate tutorial for knit fabrics
- XXS – 5XL sizing based on our women’s size chart (see last images)
- Regular or FBA Bodices
- Instructions to easily modify your fitted or A-line top/dress to be Maternity
- 5 Sleeve lengths: cap, short, elbow, 3/4 or long
- 7 Bodice lengths: crop, top, tunic, mini, knee, midi and maxi
- 3 Silhouettes: Fitted (with a mermaid skirt option), A-line, and Half Circle
- Half Circle skirt has optional side seam pockets
- Half Circle and Fitted skirts can be made as separates with a waistband (matches perfectly with the crop length!)
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. A Projector file is also included. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Audrey pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last images.