We’re at the the halfway point of the Shenanigan Skort Sew Along and things are getting exciting!
Today we tackle the shorts portion of the skort! It’s pretty fun and I’m ready to show you how it’s done.
BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
OPTIONS FOR THE ADULT AND KIDS SHENANIGAN SKORT PATTERN INCLUDE:
- Adult: 3 rise heights, including a maternity option; Kids: 3 rise heights – mid and high for sizes 2-6 and low, mid, and high for sizes 7-18
- 3 lengths for the skirt – Sporty Spice, Safe, and Prudent; Kids: 3 lengths for the skirt – Athletic, Mid-Thigh, and Knee Length
- Gusseted shorts
- Optional flounce
- Optional tennis pocket and credit card pocket
- Adults: 4 lengths for the knit shorts; Kids: 6 lengths for the knit shorts/leggings
- Can be worn as standalone skirt or workout shorts
- Sizes XXS-5XL (Adult) & 2-18 (Kids)
Still need the patterns?
It’s time to make some shorts!
Here’s your Day Three Tutorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE SHENANIGAN SKORT SEW ALONG IS MOVING RIGHT ALONG.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Four of our Shenanigan Skort Sew Along and Tutorial.
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your Day TWO progress HERE, and your Day THREE progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 5oo4 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $50 gift card to Surge Fabric Shop.