Hey There! It’s time for the Shenanigan Skort Sew Along sponsored by Surge Fabric Shop! Make sure you check them out, the fabric is DIVINE!
I’m ready to get things going. How ’bout you?
BEFORE WE JUMP INTO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET’S MAKE SURE WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS PATTERN!
OPTIONS FOR THE ADULT AND KIDS SHENANIGAN SKORT PATTERN INCLUDE:
- Adult: 3 rise heights, including a maternity option; Kids: 3 rise heights – mid and high for sizes 2-6 and low, mid, and high for sizes 7-18
- 3 lengths for the skirt – Sporty Spice, Safe, and Prudent; Kids: 3 lengths for the skirt – Athletic, Mid-Thigh, and Knee Length
- Gusseted shorts
- Optional flounce
- Optional tennis pocket and credit card pocket
- Adults: 4 lengths for the knit shorts; Kids: 6 lengths for the knit shorts/leggings
- Can be worn as standalone skirt or workout shorts
- Sizes XXS-5XL (Adult) & 2-18 (Kids)
Today we’re printing, taping and cutting! Are you ready?
Here’s your Day One video tutorial:
NEED HELP PRINTING? CHECK OUT THIS SEWING SCHOOL TUTORIAL:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE SHENANIGAN SKORT SEW ALONG HAS BEGUN.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Two of our Shenanigan Skort Sew Along and Tutorial. I can’t wait to get sewing. This pattern is one I wear all the time!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $50 gift card to Surge Fabric Shop.