The Women’s Sandra Tunic and Dress PDF sewing pattern is a dolman style, relaxed fit tunic or dress featuring a split cuff hem. Choose from long or short sleeved, multiple necklines and hoods. Perfect for a breezy summer dress or a warm and cozy tunic!
The Women’s Sandra Tunic and Dress pattern includes the following:
- 5 Necklines: Crew, Scoop, V-neck, Crew Hood, V-neck Hood
- 4 Sleeve Options: Short Hemmed, Short Rolled Cuff, Long Hemmed, Long Rolled Cuff
- Long sleeve available in both regular or slim cut.
- Tunic or Knee-Length Dress
- Split Hem Cuff in short or long (or mix the two!)
- Sizes XXS – 5X (see the last image for yardage and size chart)
- Check out this awesome YouTube video of our testers’ creations!
- You can also get the Girls’ Sandra Tunic and Dress or the BUNDLE of both patterns!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Women’s Sandra Tunic and Dress pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image.