I don’t intend for this to take on a political tone, I’m just here for the puns. I mean, seriously, the NANCY raglan? Didn’t you chuckle just a little bit?
This PDF sewing pattern will truly blow you away with all of the options that it includes. The Nancy Raglan is truly a staple pattern for your capsule sewing, regardless of the season and which stage of life you’re enjoying!
The Nancy Raglan includes:
- 5 bodice styles: Shirt, Tunic, A-line Dress, Loose-fit Dress, Layered Dress (A-line with a loose fit overlay)
- 4 sleeve lengths: Short, 3/4, Long, Extra Long
- 4 neckline options: Crew, V-neck, Hood, Cowl
- 3 sleeve finishes: Hemmed, Cuffs, Thumbhole Cuffs
- Nursing access via invisible zippers and including a modesty panel. The nursing access is available on all styles except the layered dress.
- Maternity with ruched sides. The maternity option is included with all styles except the layered dress.
- Other options include: side vents on the tunic, pockets on the loose fit dress, and a banded bottom for the shirt and tunic.
As always, this listing is for a PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages and layers. The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop. The tutorial includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professional drawn images for each tutorial step. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find a video tutorial on how to do the thumbhole cuffs.
This pattern is available for sizes XXS – 5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. We’d love to see you in our Facebook group too!