The Women’s Annabeth Top and Tunic Sweatshirt is PDF sewing pattern than can be either basic or jazzed up with color blocking. This can be a quick go-to sew for fall or you can spend some quality time alone in your sewing room to create a beautiful tunic that is also cozy. We’ll be posting hacks to the pattern all week over on our blog!
The Women’s Annabeth Top and Tunic Sweatshirt includes:
- Raglan style sleeves
- Solid or color-blocked options
- Hidden front pocket or kangaroo pocket
- Short or long sleeves that can be hemmed or finished with a band
- Regular sweatshirt top length or tunic length with a lower hem in the back
- Hem is finished with a band
- Standard cuffs or a NEW thumbhole cuff option
- Crewneck or cross over hood
- Regular bodice or full bust adjustment (FBA) bodice
- Sizes XXS – 5X (see the last image for yardage and size chart)
- See the awesome video of all of our tester’s designs here!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Women’s Annabeth Top and Tunic Sweatshirt pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image. Annabeth would look awesome with the Ninja Pants, our FREE women’s leggings!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions. We’d love to see you in our Facebook group, Pinterest, and on Instagram too!