When I think of Savannah, GA, I picture the lovely downtown squares with beautiful fountains and architecture. It is gorgeous and if I lived closer I’d love to do a photo shoot wearing this Savannah Blouse and Dress! Savannah is classy and beautiful and while it might be too cold to wear right now, you know making something so beautiful will keep you from feeling the winter blahs that I’m typically faced with in February!
The Savannah Blouse and Dress features:
- A semi-relaxed bodice designed for apparel woven fabrics such as rayon challis or bubble crepe.
- Bust darts with extensive fitting information inside the tutorial (don’t be scared!)
- A soft v-neck with a binding and a shoulder yoke with soft gathering on the front.
- Back can be cut straight at the yoke or have an inverted pleat to give a flowy fit across your hips
- Can be made into a blouse or a knee-length dress
- Can be made sleeveless, with bishop sleeves, or with puff sleeves
- Sleeves can be short, three-quarter length, or long
- Dress option has waist ties to give gentle shaping
- Sizing XXS-5XL based on our women’s size chart (see last image for size chart)
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Savannah Blouse and Dress pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image. Interested in trying something to go with it? We recommend the Zen Pants or the Rita Skirt