Love grows where your Rosemary goes! The Rosemary Peplum and Dress is a princess seamed scallop neckline peplum and dress with fitted bodice, waist seam, invisible back zip, and either a half or full circle skirt. Bodice options include regular and FBA bodices. Sleeve options include sleeveless, short, three-quarter length, or long. Sleeves are finished with hems. Skirt lengths are peplum, mini, knee or tea lengths, and can be made in Knit OR Woven. There is also the option to add POCKETS to the dress lengths and a waist sash.
The Rosemary Peplum and Dress includes:
- Sizing is based on our women’s size chart from 2-26
- Knit fabric with 50% 4-way stretch for bodice. Knit or woven for the skirt.
- Regular or FBA (full bust adjustment) front bodice. Cup sizing A-F.
- Scalloped neckline
- Sleeveless, short, 3/4 or long sleeves
- Half or Full circle skirt can be made in either knit or woven
- Peplum, mini, knee or tea skirt lengths
- Invisible back zip
- Pocket options for dress lengths and optional sash
- Check out the Kids’ Rosemary Peplum and Dress or save more by buying the BUNDLE!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures and videos for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible!