The Linda Peplum and Dress PDF sewing pattern is a vintage or modern classic! Linda features a timeless bateau neckline and multiple sleeve lengths. Choose from a half circle (save a little fabric) or full circle (ultimate twirl factor) skirt in peplum, mini, knee and tea lengths. You can even add POCKETS in the dress lengths!
The Linda Peplum and Dress pattern includes the following:
- PDF pattern for knit fabrics with at least 50% horizontal stretch
- Fully lined bodice and invisible back zipper (can be omitted if preferred)
- Bodice with bust darts in sewing cup sizing AA – DD (tutorial explains how sewing cup may be different from bra sizing)
- Waist darts on the front and back so you can get a smooth fit from bust to waist and from waist to hips
- Bateau neck
- Sleeve options include short, three-quarter, and long
- Half or Full Circle Skirt Options
- Skirt lengths include peplum, mini, knee and tea length (tea for half circle only)
- Optional side seam pockets in dress lengths.
- Women’s sizes XXS – 5XL (see the last images for yardage and size chart)
- Extensive fitting section!
- Check out this awesome YouTube video of our testers’ creations!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. We’ve even included a projector file so all of the pieces are on one page! Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Linda Peplum and Dress pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL based on our women’s size chart. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last images.