The Kids’ Bethany Swim Shorts are so much fun! Raise your hand if you (or your kids) like swim shorts! My kids LOVE them! They love not having sunburn right around the lines of their bikini bottoms. They love having a little less skin they have to worry about slathering sunscreen on too! And, frankly, some of my kids just prefer shorts!
The Kids’ Bethany Swim Shorts include:
- Sizing is based on our kids’ size chart from 0-3m – 14
- Knit fabric with 50% 4-way stretch
- Optional built-in brief can be made from mesh or nylon lycra
- Side seams are overlapped and finished with binding for an extra pop of color
- 0-3m-6 have mid-rise, 7-14 have low, mid, and high rise options
- 2 waistband options – contoured or elastic
- 4 inseam lengths – 1.5″, 2.5″, 4.5″, and 7″
- You can see all of our testers’ great versions here!
- Check out the adult Bethany Swim Shorts and save more by buying the bundle!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible!