Whether you’re dreaming of trains, you’ve got an easy phone number to remember, or you’re from the block, you’ll want to add this tunic to your wardrobe!
The Jenny Cross Front Tunic is a tunic for all seasons! It can be classy, conservative, or saucy. You can decide whether or not you include the modesty tank. 🙂
The Jenny Cross Front Tunic PDF pattern includes:
- Semi-fitted dolman style sleeves WITHOUT the big batwing! This drop shoulder style is comfortable and stylish!
- Both regular and full bust adjustment (FBA) pattern piece included
- Short sleeves or long sleeves
- Back hem can be curved or straight
- Modesty tank with two necklines included
- Women’s sizes XXS-5XL (you can see the size chart in the last image)
- See fabric info and yardage in the last image
- Check out the YouTube collage video!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Women’s Jenny Cross Front Tunic pattern is available for sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image. We think this pattern would look great with the Ninja Leggings or the Zen Pants!