My life is alllll about striving for balance. How about yours?
The Balance Bra, Tank, and Dress actually includes so much more than can be identified in that title. It includes a bra option with multiple cup lines and an FBA option. It include a waist length crop option that is super trendy. (Fit alert- your teen is going to love this option!) The Balance includes a tunic option that can be made fitted or with a slightly more relaxed A-line side seam. And then when it comes to the dress options, the Balance Bra, Tank, and Dress includes both a slim fit option and an A-line option, both of which can be made with or without the shelf bra in mini and knee lengths. All bodices include a center back seam so it’s easier to do personal fit adjustments. This pattern really strives to help you create balance in your life by giving you options that can go from sporty to sexy to just plain cute!
The Balance Bra, Tank, and Dress includes:
- Women’s sizing XXS-5XL (see last image for size chart and yardage)
- Sports Bra, Crop, Top, Tunic (slim or A-line), Mini Dress (slim or A-line), and Knee Length Dress (slim or A-line)
- Maternity directions
- Information on how to include power net or other supportive fabric
- Make it into a swim top! Woot woot! You can pair it with any of our swim bottoms (like the Ultimate or the Bethany Shorts)!
- SO MANY neckline options!
- Front Neckline – high, mid, and low scoops, v-neck
- Back Neckline – high, mid, and low scoops, v-neck
- You can mix and match to create YOUR perfect combo!
- The Balance Bra, Tank and Dress would look super cute with the Katie Skort, Mia Pants, Lola Pants, or the Luna Circle Skirt.
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), A0 printers, and projector files. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible!
The Balance Bra, Tank, and Dress pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL and is based on our women’s size chart. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions. We’d love to see you in our Facebook group, Pinterest, and on Instagram too!
There are no reviews yet.