A PDF sewing pattern for a semi-fitted raglan with a ton of sweet options. The Amelia Top, Tunic, and Dress features a cut out back and tie detail that gives your basic raglan that something extra. Sleeve options include a regular sleeve (hemmed or cuffed) or a keyhole/tie sleeve, both in multiple hem lengths. Your top or tunic can be hemmed or banded, and there’s even pockets for the dress length! The tutorial also includes simple instructions on how to make your garment maternity friendly! From a sleeveless swingy sundress to a soft winter sweater, Amelia has it all!
The Amelia Top, Tunic, and Dress features:
- PDF pattern and separate tutorial for knit fabrics
- XXS – 5XL sizing based on our women’s size chart (see last image)
- Tutorial includes a full video on neckline/cut out/tie construction and clear elastic application
- Regular or FBA Bodices with instructions on maternity modifications
- Two Sleeve Options: regular or tie hem
- 5 Sleeve lengths: sleeveless, cap, short, 3/4 or long
- 3 Bodice lengths: top, tunic, or dress
- 2 Front/Back necklines: Both front the front neckline and back cut out have upper and lower cut lines for more or less coverage
- Other options include banded hem (top and tunic), pockets (dress length), and sleeve cuffs
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages (now with diamond corner markers) and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. A Projector file is also included. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Amelia pattern includes sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last images.