There are days where my only adventure is changing an explosive diaper. Then there are days where I’m out on an all-day picnic and it starts to pour as we’re attempting to get back to the car. Sometimes I’m just lounging around the house and sometimes I’m climbing trees with my kids. Whatever YOUR adventure is, the Adventure Skort will keep you covered.
My favorite parts? I can dress it up or down. I can run and play. I can go to tea. I can get in and out of a hammock without flashing people. The list is endless.
The Adventure Skort is a knit wrap skirt with built-in knit compression shorts or leggings underneath it. The wrap skirt is overlapped far enough that it can be worn as a modest skirt without the shorts as well.
The Adventure Skort includes:
- Women’s sizes XXS-5XL
- Two lengths – a short athletic length and a knee-length
- The leggings include options for no gusset, triangle gusset, or full diamond gusset
- The leggings have 8 length options: 1.25″, 3″, 5″ and 7″ inseams, pedal pusher, capri, ankle, and long
- 4 Rise options – extra low/maternity, low, mid, and high
- Waistband options include a knit band, band with 2″ elastic, yoga band, or a contour band
- An in-depth skirt fitting guide
- Check out these awesome YouTube videos of our testers’ creations for the adult version!
- Don’t forget to check out the kids’ Adventure Skort! You can also save more when you buy the bundle!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), Projector, and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.
The Adventure Skort pattern is available for women’s sizes XXS-5XL. The size chart and fabric requirements are listed in the last image.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. We’d love to see you in our Facebook group too!