It’s time! Day four of the Melanie Sew Along has arrived and I’m ready to start sewing! Our sponsor is Olga’s Closet! Make sure to check out all they have to offer!
Don’t have the pattern? Get your pattern HERE
Find all the Sew Along info HERE
BEFORE WE GET STARTED LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE PATTERN DETAILS:
The Melanie Top and Dress includes:
- Women’s sizes XXS – 5XL
- Crew or scoop neck options
- Sleeveless shirt, short sleeve, three-quarter length sleeve, or long sleeves.
- Top, Knee-length, or Tea-length (mid-calf) length options
- Ties for ruching one side or both
- Optional back opening to show off favorite sports bra
THIS WEEK WE’LL COVER THE ENTIRE PATTERN!
- Day One: Pattern Assembly
- It’s Day Two: The Bodice
- Day Three: The Ties
- Now, Day Four: The Neckband
- Day Five: The Sleeves
It’s day four and it’s time for a neckband! It’s an exciting day!!
HERE’S YOUR DAY FOUR MELANIE SEW ALONG VIDEO TUTORIAL:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY!
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Five of our Melanie Sew Along and Tutorial. I haven’t made this one in a while so I’m ready!! We’ve accomplished the pattern assembly and the bodice. Now, we’ve finished those amazing ties and the neckband! We have one more day to go!!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your Day TWO progress HERE, and Day THREE progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $40 gift card to Olga’s Closet!