We’re moving right along this week and we’re nearly done! It’s time for day four of the Leslie and Leslie Sew Along.
Today we’re working on the bodice and attaching our hood and collar! Let’s Go!
IF YOU STILL NEED THE LESLIE AND LESTER PATTERNS YOU CAN FIND THEM HERE.
Before we get started let’s talk about the patterns:
The Leslie Top, Tunic, and Dress includes:
- Women’s sizes XXS – 5XL
- Men’s sizes XS – 6XL
- Top (hem or band), Tunic (hem, band, or curved hem), and Dress (hem or band)… *tunic and dress options offered in Leslie only
- Three-piece hood or a shawl collar in two height options for Leslie and one height for Lester
- FBA (full bust adjustment) pattern piece for Leslie
- Hemmed, cuffs or thumbhole cuffs
- Short or long sleeves
- Kangaroo pocket or welt pocket
Scared of zippers? Trust me, we make it easy. Between awesome technical drawings and fantastic tutorial videos, we promise you’ll be able to conquer your fear of zippers in no time. Then we’ll even make it extra fancy by showing you how to cover your seam allowance with twill tape so your finished item will look store-bought!
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE INFO:
ARE YOU READY FOR DAY FOUR OF OUR LESLIE AND LESTER SEW ALONG? ME TOO!
Here’s your day four video tutorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR LESTER AND LESTER TODAY!
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day five of our Leslie and Lester Sew Along and Tutorial. You’re going to love everything about this pattern.
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, DayTWO progress HERE, Day THREE progress HERE, and Day FOUR progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week.