If your week has looked anything like mine, you’re probably looking forward to a holiday weekend. 😉 Here are some highlights from my life:
- Husband was away for work for three nights! Imagine bedtime with five kids who are 9, 7, 5, and twin 3 year olds
- One twin interrupted my desperate attempt to workout by putting sunscreen all over herself
- House was clean for all of 2.5 minutes before an entire box of Chex cereal was dumped on the floor
- One twin used fabric scissors on frozen Gogurts
- Twins hid under the sewing table with a (now empty) box of chocolates
- Twins decided that licking the mirrors in the dressing room was a fun game
- Twins also like playing hide and seek inside the clothing carousels at stores. SERIOUSLY, people! I’m trying to keep track of five kids while I’m
shoppingbuying as quickly as possible.
I have a mantra (that is sometimes said through clenched teeth), “I’M GOING TO MISS THIS WHEN IT’S GONE!!!” This GIF made me laugh and laugh because my husband cooks breakfast (so this would totally be my response!
We’re having a sale to celebrate work and labor this weekend. You can get 20% off here in the shop with the code laborday.
What kind of crazy things have your kids done this week? Share below and you’ll have a chance to win a free pattern of your choice. Already have all of our patterns? It can be used for a future pattern too! 😉
I hope you get a moment to relax and do whatever you’d like to do. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.