Are you ready for another Sew Along? How about a Meg Sew Along? We had so much fun with the last one we couldn’t resist another. This sew along is just in time for Valentines Day so you can make something special.
If you’ve hesitated buying the pattern because of the zipper and darts NOW is the time to jump in. This Sew Along will go through every step using videos to help you along the way!
The awesome people a Sly fox Fabrics have come along side us this time to sponsor and we are super pumped. They’ve been so generous and you’re not going to want to miss out.
Oh, and we’ve got prizes!
Want more info on the lovely Meg Dress? Here you go:
THE MEG DRESS INCLUDES:
- PDF pattern for knit fabrics with at least 50% horizontal stretch
- Fully lined bodice and back zipper
- Bodice with bust darts in sewing cup sizing AA – DD (tutorial explains how sewing cup may be different from bra sizing)
- Waist darts on the front and back so you can get a smooth fit from bust to waist and from waist to hips
- Crewneck or scoop neckline options
- Sleeve options include sleeveless, short, three-quarter, and long
- Sleeves can be hemmed or finished with two length options of a flounce
- Skirt length options include short, knee, tea, and maxi (for A-line only)
- Skirt can be made fitted or A-line
- A-line skirt has optional on-seam pockets that are sewn into front waistline to prevent gaping
- Tea-length fitted skirt has kick-pleat
- Women’s sizing XXS – 5XL (see info page as the last image)
- Extensive fitting section!
- Check out this video of our testers’ makes!
We hope you’ll join us for this fabulous Sew Along! See you soon!