Are you ready for the Cassidy and Kids’ Cassidy Sew Along sponsored by Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics? Me too! It’s day one and we have a TON to do.
Before we jump into the video tutorial let’s make sure we know all about this pattern!
The Cassidy and Kids’ Cassidy Sew Along is sponsored by Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics!
Here’s some info on the pattern: Women’s sizes
- XXS – 5XL and Kids’ sizes 0-3m – 14
- Crew or scoop necklines
- Regular and FBA Bodice (on women’s!)
- Nursing option (woot woot!)
- Sleeveless, Short, 3/4, or long sleeves.
- Sleeves can be hemmed or finished with ruffles or bell options
- Peplum, knee, and maxi skirt length options for the dress
- Dress, ruffles, bells, and bands can be made from woven or knit fabrics
- Dress can be hemmed or finished with a band or ruffle
- Optional pockets for the dress (kids’ pockets start at size 18-24m)
Today we’re printing the pattern, assembling the pattern cutting it out, making any necessary adjustments, and cutting our fabric!
Here’s your Day One video tutorial:
Need Help Printing? Check out this Sewing School Tutorial:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR TODAY! THE CASSIDY & KIDS’ CASSIDY SEW ALONG HAS BEGUN.
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day Two of our Cassidy & Kids’ Cassidy Sew Along and Tutorial. I can’t wait to get sewing. This pattern is absolutely super fun!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! We can’t wait to see what everyone does this week. So with us all week for your chance to win a daily prize or the GRAND PRIZE, a $30 gift card to Stonemountain and Daughter Fabrics