IT’S DAY FIVE OF THE CASSIDY AND KIDS’ CASSIDY SEW ALONG SPONSORED BY STONEMOUNTAIN & DAUGHTER FABRICS! Grab your camera, it’s time to finish up our Cassidy!
I’m so excited to wrap up our Cassidy Sew Along ! First, here’s a little more info about the pattern:
The Cassidy and Kids’ Cassidy Sew Along is sponsored by Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics!
Here’s some info on the pattern: Women’s sizes
- XXS – 5XL and Kids’ sizes 0-3m – 14
- Crew or scoop necklines
- Regular and FBA Bodice (on women’s!)
- Nursing option (woot woot!)
- Sleeveless, Short, 3/4, or long sleeves.
- Sleeves: hem or finish with ruffles or bell options
- Peplum, knee, and maxi skirt length options for the dress
- Dress, ruffles, bells, and bands can be made from woven or knit fabrics
- Dress can be hemmed or finished with a band or ruffle
- Optional pockets for the dress (kids’ pockets start at size 18-24m)
Today we’re finishing and taking photos! Here your Day FIVE tutorial:
Here are a few pics of my final makes:
WELL, THAT’S IT FOR DAY FIVE OF THE CASSIDY & KIDS’ CASSIDY SEW ALONG.
I hope you had as much fun as I did! Thank you so much for joining me this week. I hope you were able to make something you love. I know we love all of our makes!
Make sure you post your Day ONE progress HERE, your Day TWO progress HERE, and your Day THREE progress HERE, and Day FOUR progress HERE for you chance to win a $15 gift card! Wanna win a $30 gift card Stonemountain and Daughter Fabrics? Post your FINAL/COMPLETED Cassidy HERE! I’ll see you next month for another sew along.